Tuesday 6 May 2014

SEARCH FOR THE RAPIST OF MY WIFE….LOOKS LIKE ANANIAS BEFORE SAINT PETER

SEARCH FOR THE RAPIST OF MY WIFE….LOOKS LIKE ANANIAS BEFORE SAINT PETER
The Abia State police command suspended investigation into the gang rape. The police command said the victim consented to the rape. Imagine this office pen investigation not investigation base on facts because my wife did not even meet with the Abia State police command.
 Somebody cannot stay in his office and conclude investigation while the victim and rapists spoke a word or meet with him. How can somebody watch video clip that lasted twenty minutes and saw only legs. Though I don’t blame the Abia State police command because the rapist were smarter than them by using Abia state university as their home while they never knew where Abia State university is located, but the police shouldn’t have accused the innocent woman for what she did not do. We are happy with such report because people can learn from such report. I would also like everybody to have a look at this picture developed from the gang rape video clip.

Picture
They also said, even if my wife(lady) in the video did not consent to the rape, they figured that she was a girlfriend to one of the cultist and must have cheated on him and insulted him hence he assembled a gang rape for her to teach her the lesson of her life.
Keep my wife out of this please, my wife has been faithful to me, she never insulted anybody in the family and she was contented with what God gave her no matter how little. She never knew Abia state, we lived in Port Harcourt. The conclusion by the Abia State police command is baseless.
The names in the media circle as Uchenna, Wisdom, Chisom and Ifeanyi are not their real names. Rivers State criminal investigation department can attest to it because they arrested the rapists in Port Harcourt and their names are with them.
Please my wife tried to fight off the rapist and she was beaten up, she pleaded with the rapist and even offered them money to let her go but they refused. When I asked her why she did not inform me, she said they threatened eliminate both of us if she should let me know, I confirmed it when they were arrested because the rest of them came after me, Rivers State police (SCID), can confirm this report. I wouldn’t blame her, she was scared. Watch the video again and withdraw your allegations against my wife.  
This incident believed to have happened in Abia State University went worldwide, but it happened in my home town Obite-Etche in Rivers State.
Please the victim is talking and you should believe my words. We are out to tell the world the truth about this gang rape. They will not hide from God and God is watching all of us. We must give account of what we are doing to our fellow human beings.
                      JUDGE YOURSELF DON’T JUDGE ME
1)    Did the picture show that my wife agreed to be raped?
2)    How can a married woman consent to rape?
3)    Who on earth can catch a runaway criminal while in the office?
4)    Did police finally catch the rapist and are they from Abia State University?
Let me answer the last question because I am the victim of the gang rape. The rapists are not from Abia State University as they said to the world. They were arrested in Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria where the incident happened in Obite-Etche in Rivers State. My wife travelled to the village to see my aged mother of about seventy years old who is still alive suffering from the shock which affected her health terribly. What your children did affected the health of my wife, my mother and killed my son. GOD IS WATCING US.




No comments:

Post a Comment