Friday 3 October 2014

A SNAKE THAT PRETENDS TO BE FRIENDLY TO DEFEND AND FIGHT FOR ME TURNED TO BE A FOE…..SAYS VICTIM.



I employed a woman to take care of my tears and advice me on what to do and fight my case for me but she turned to use it for her selfish interest claiming to be a Christian sister, with the help of mr pastor she was able to attain her target while I and my family is suffering from the abuse. That means everybody is getting to be the same. How I contacted her was through internet as well popular actress of my naija, she promised to see me in port Harcourt as to get the real story of the matter and I hinted her the issue but she came snake using it for monetary and award selfish interest. The question is how can we fight for one goal? Is playing music or acting films or winning award everyday are what I called her for. I was tricked to a native doctor to stop praising God for what he did for me by the same people I told her of their act. I stood by my faith in God and he freed me from their hands yet she is winning award for destroying my goal. God is watching everybody, one day everybody will answer questions before God. I learnt my lesson about green snake in a green grass…..as JUDAS as the snake. Instead of preaching against the injustice and rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment