Monday 6 October 2014

IS THIS AN EVIL SNAKE OR WHAT….SAYS FESTUS. IF NOT GOD I WOULD HAVE BECOME OF THIS DANGEROUS SNAKE WHICH UNKNOWN FACES KEPT ME FOR ONE MONTH.
On the 2nd of January 2013 I was taken away by two men in their car when I was about to go to church, little did I know that they were seriously looking for a way to get me for exposing facts of victimization of my family to the police. I was taken to an unknown village and the compound was what I should regard as kingdom of hell because it was a native doctor’s compound, a devilish place I don’t belong to in my life time and  I have never being to.[JESUS IS GREATER THAN SATAN].   
The native doctor chained my legs, he had up to six young men serving him and there were other people held hostage in that compound for almost a year and some less than a year for reasons best known to them.[ONLY GOD CAN TELL].
He even had devilish shrine, the fence of the compound was very high it was like another world to me.[BUT GOD OWNS THIS WORLD]. To my greatest surprise he brought a liquid mixture for me to drink which I refused and the mixture threw away on the ground they were angry with me and I was slapped by him. He entered his shrine boasted to harm me. I was seriously calling on my own almighty God for safety or protection. They left me locked up in a room and there were many bible seized by the man because he never allowed anybody to come inside the compound or read bible but God’s power is greater than satanic  power.
 A day came when he came back to me again where I was asked to sit outside alone and when he left, I saw one big snake coming closer to my sight[my leg] and all of a sudden it became a dead snake….i said to myself devil is defeated. I quickly used my handset I was hiding and snapped it[GOD SO KIND IT DID NOT CAME TO HIS MIND TO SEARCH AS TO SEIZE MY HANDSET]. When he saw the dead snake he looked at me, it was when he decided to release me, he called the people that brought me to come and take me away. That was how I left the kingdom of satan and from that day he never stopped people from reading bible or going to church which he never allowed for the first time since they brought me and all the effort he made to initiate me proved abortive.[GOD SHOW HIM SUPREME POWER AS HE SHOWED AHAB]. The man was devilish and I saw devil with my eyes. My greatest happiness was I didn’t drink that devilish mixture and my Jesus was fighting for me there and he really fought the battle for me. I CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT JESUS…I CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT GOD IN MY LIFE TIME. MY ADVISE TO PEOPLE IS TO HAVE FAITH IN GOD EVEN AT THE POINT OF DEATH LIKE THE MAN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF JESUS ON THE CROSS[AS HE FOUGHT FOR DANIEL SO HE WILL FIGHT FOR HIS CHILDREN EVEN THE TIME OF TROUBLEM. SATANIC AGENTS WILL TIRE
1.     WHAT WAS THEIR PLANS?
2.     HOW WOULD THOSE PEOPLE BE FREED FROM HIS HANDS?.
3.     THAT IS THEY ARE NOW MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY OR WHAT?

JESUS IS LORD. THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THIE WORLD.     

No comments:

Post a Comment