Friday 25 April 2014

ABSU GANG RAPED VICTIM SPEAKS OUT



                                                 CLICK HERE
QUESTION: We learnt she was pregnant, when it happened?
ANS: yes, she was
QUESTION: was she a student of Abia State University?
ANS: She never knew about ABSU much more student of that Institution
QUESTION: You mean she was not a student of ABSU?
ANS: I repeat yes
QUESTION: Do you mean the lady that was gang raped?
ANS: Calling her the lady is an understatement, she is my wife
QUESTION: was there any problem during delivery?
ANS: Absolutely not
QUESTION: Did she deliver in the same Hospital where she registered for antenatal?
ANS: No
QUESTION: What is the state of this lady right now?
ANS: Suffering, traumatized, humiliated.
QUESTION: What is the Government doing about it?
ANS: Nothing at all
QUESTION: Are you ready to tell us everything about the arrest and state of the matter now?
ANS: I reserve my comment for now, I will let everything out without fear soonest.
QUESTION: what about the baby?
ANS: The baby is dead. God brought the boy to expose the evil people do and to show His power. Fear God my dear, you can never hide away from him.
QUESTION: Do you mean the Woman was infected and you are not?
ANS: I said Fear God. It is not by my power brother. God knows the type of blood in my system. It is covered by the Holy Spirit.
My brother you are right! We will contact again.



No comments:

Post a Comment