Friday 25 April 2014

AN INTERVIEW WITH ABSU GANG RAPED VICTIM
 There was a video clip on the internet where a young lady was gang raped by unknown faces. This generated reactions from various sources; international community and within Nigeria. Abia State University students were not left out while the Abia state Governor, Theodore Orji and his wife expressed indignation over the development. The rape saga was also reported in the social Media, The National Assembly, Minister of Youths Development, NGO’s, Inspector General of Police were not left out in the condemnation.
CLICK HERE
QUESTION: Could you tell us if you saw the video clip?
ANS: very embarrassing my dear.
QUESTION: When you saw it what did you do?
ANS: I could not believe such a thing could happen to a child of God. I requested for the video clip because something attracted me to watch it very well.
QUESTION: What attracted you?
  CLICK HERE
ANS: The face and voice of the lady.
QUESTION: What next did you do?
ANS: I discussed it with my family to find out what really happened.  I wanted to know if this really happening to me and my wife. 
QUESTION: Did the lady tell you what happened?
ANS: She told me she was ganged raped.
QUESTION: Did you report the matter to the police?
ANS: Yes, both of us reported the matter to the police.
QUESTION: What did the police do?
ANS: They arrested some of them in Port Harcourt.
QUESTION: How old was the marriage when this happened?
ANS: Not up to a year, she was new in the family.                                                                           
QUESTION: Were you living in the village?
ANS: No. Port Harcourt.


No comments:

Post a Comment