Tuesday 30 September 2014

 APOLOGY LETTER FOR CHILDREN OF GOD…IN THE NAME OF JESUS….NATIVE DOCTOR CAN NOT BE USED TO GET ME TO TURN MY FAITH AGAINST
MY LORD.
I want to sincerely apologize to CBN/Trinity Broadcasting Network for my long absence, for sometimes now I have not been around due to some difficulties I was facing, I didn’t run away, I am fully back now. To do the things God wants me to do. Thanks for your concern and assistance so far. God bless you all.

Who can battle with the Lord…who can battle with the lord…who can battle with Jesus…I said nobody…I said no devil…I said no satan….i said no satanic agent….nobody….i said no native doctor…..i said nobody…Jesus is Lord..trust and believe in him…..thank you Jesus for knowing trinity broadcasting network international.   

No comments:

Post a Comment