Tuesday 30 September 2014


THE BATTLE BETWEEN BAAL AND THE ALMIGHTY GOD………BY ASUU GANG RAPE VICTIM.
One fateful day, I took my car to a nearby car wash while waiting for them to finish with my car I got a phone call that some fearsome looking guys were after me, I took off immediately, I hid somewhere to have a look at them, they looked so angry so I boarded a taxi to a nearby police station when I got there the police men chased me out. I sadly went out and boarded another taxi this guys were still stalking me, luckily they missed the taxi I boarded and I managed to get to another police station unfortunately these guys were already there, the police men there refuse to attend to my matter. I stayed there till evening nobody cared about me so I sneaked out of there and took a bike to my village.
One Sunday morning on my way to church two guys that came with a lady to my compound met me and asked me if they could join me to church I happily agreed. offered to give me a ride on our way to the church where I did my child dedication in Imo State the guys stopped the car and told me they wanted to greet someone in a particular compound I went with them, immediately I got inside the


compound they locked the gates and some people held me down and chained me saying I was a mad man.
They seized everything I went there with and a notorious native doctor came and gave me some concoction to drink, I refused to drink it, I started declaring the word of God over my situation they tried to force me all to no avail. I was not the only one there other innocent people were also there for over a year lamenting. The place was really big, there were different kinds of animals there, I made friends with one of the native doctor’s daughter and she told me that the compound is a place where people come to seek for powers even pastors.
A day came and I started shouting the word of God and praying loudly the native doctor came and slapped me I told him to keep on slapping that that won’t do anything to me because I didn’t belong there with them. I kept on shouting “release me, I serve only God and not native doctors, I am the son of God” the entire family of the native doctor turned against him.
He couldn’t bear it anymore so he released me, just the way pharaoh released the children of Israel from bondage. God set me free form the evil hands of the native doctors and his messengers.





Based on this devilish act and the neglect of my complain by the government and the human right activist am handing over my site to CBN/Trinity Broadcasting Network International where I will enjoy peace from God. To God be all the glory.
 I guess the battle was between me and the people that victimized me, what I know is that the truth must prevail no satanic agent used as a tool can cover it up, as long as Jesus is alive I fear no death because I am covered by the blood of Jesus. JESUS IS LORD.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment