Saturday 13 September 2014

 DOES HE NEED FLAT UNDER FLYOVER.....THE UNMASKED ALLEGED ABSU GANG RAPIST…….SAYS VICTIM. [Who will help him bring him closer to GOD].

After slapping me two times out of seventy times seven he is still controlled by satan to do more.[blood of Jesus take over].
It remains sixty eight times seven before his flat under fly over will turn to hell fire so he has time to be forgiven but my word to him is to apologize to God for forgiveness before it turns to something else. Imagine somebody that is supposed to be begging for forgiveness is boasting of it because satan is their weapon.[please you did it to GOD not me or my family].
This is one of the unmasked and arrested absu rapists UCHENNA
Look at him and look at me, you can understand the words of my GOD who owns our souls and flesh. If not God will this man defeat me if I follow him the lawless ways of his gang?. My word to you and your gang of rapists and kidnappers is “it is not late for you to repent” [word of God for you]. You have seen that there is no hidden place for sinners, did you believe in your life that God was with you in that evil room and will expose your gang by unmasking you. If they send you next time please remind them of the consequences they will face before GOD and MAN.
Go and Sin no more this is two times you did this to me and your uncle…. Repent God loves you…..Thank almighty God uchenna.



No comments:

Post a Comment