Monday 14 July 2014

I HAVE HANDED OVER TO TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK INTERNATIONAL…UNFORGIVING
HEART IS EVIL…..SAYS VICTIM.
    I must follow JESUS words to prepare myself for the second coming to take me where he wants me to be for everlasting life where satan can never reach. [Make peace with everybody….love God even your worst enemy]. He gave me the blood in me, he gave me life.
 Wider path led me to the endless pit,[you what I mean] while the path my God led me to follow which was the narrow path led me to everlasting life. The three plants in the flower pot represents evil doers, which my Lord said “not my duty but his duty” to do what he wants to do with them. Think of this and embrace LOVE..UNITY..PEACE.
I have experienced the presence of his angels in life which he promised me saying “I will send an angel ahead of me to protect me as I travel and to bring me to the place which he prepared for the liberation of the world” this is the confirmation of my dream of wandering in the bush.
The sinners will soon be separated from his children so I will start now to prepare myself for divine judgment. You shall love God your creator and also love your neighbor if you love yourself, I believe nobody hates himself. If you beat your neighbor with right hand, you use the left hand to draw him back. If possible use the two hands to bring him back this will pave way for the everlasting life.
I reserve testimonies and other things.   

The authority of GOD is final. He hates spilling of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment