Friday 11 July 2014

Many things this gang rape caused in my life but I thank God for not letting me take law into my hands…SAYS VICTIM.
 My testimonies are not to intimidate anybody but to give glory to Almighty God for his practical mercies towards me, satan can not stop me from testifying until the day I go back to my Creator to give account of myself before him. Satan can only tempt me but can not defeat me, I will show satan where it belong[ yes I used it for satan because I know satan not]. Can satan give me unique blood, can man give me unique blood…NO. my GOD that injected unique blood in my body I will worship and follow forever. My God that tells me and directs me, my God that wakes me up when danger knocks….i praise and thank you forever. You said we should give the earthly king what belongs to him and give God what belongs to God. Thank you Lord.  THE SUICIDE SHE ATTEMPTED..  
Years back I traveled to the village with my wife, I didn’t know she was suffering from psychological effect of the rape. She didn’t share it with me she kept it to herself. One afternoon while I was sleeping I had a bad dream that woke me up. I decided to go to one of my uncle’s house to explain my dream to him then I followed a track road that led to his house through our backyard, as God may have it I saw somebody on top of a tree with rope tied on one of the branches of the tree, and the person was my wife. I shouted and started pleading with her to come down before my uncle ran down to the tree and pleaded with her also. What came out from her mouth was that “she would come down only if I promise to take her to church” I was happy when she said that and I promised endlessly, my uncle also promised her, she listened to our plea and came down. She was crying and refused to talk to anybody.
The next day I invited her parents over, when they asked her the reason for such deadly action she just stared at me and couldn’t utter any word. Later her parents decided to go to church with us. When we came back she told me to be careful that she would tell me something, she never told me anything until the day God handed over the video clip to me at the same place he handed over the fish to me. 
Tell me why I should not praise God and worship him. This story was also told to the police that arrested the offenders.  

You see how the evil act affects our health. Today my BP is 140/110, everything scattered in my family but God never said it. I trust my God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment