Wednesday 23 July 2014

IT IS GOOD TO BELIEVE AND OBEY GOD’S WORD………….SAYS VICTIM.

When I lost my job a man came and told me about his predicament, he suggested that I should buy a car for him to drive and bring back part of the gain to me [transportation business] I agreed, I told my sister about it, when she came back from church she said that I shouldn’t buy it that her pastor said it will not yield any fruitful result. [When John the Baptist told them of the coming of Jesus Christ some did not believe him but it happened].
I when ahead and purchased the car, I parked it in my compound and went to church one Sunday. When I got to church I was meditating on the grave of Jesus Christ and his victory over death, as I was sober in my heart praying I felt some drizzle of rain on my body, after the church service I went home and found the new car I bought covered with bird feaces, I immediately called some of people that were around to come and have a look.
The following day I wiped it off and gave it to the man who was so eager to drive it. Few days passed I stopped hearing from him, his line was switched off, little did I know that he had changed his sim card. Somehow I was able to get the new line from his friend, when I called him, as soon as he heard my voice he off his phone and bought a new line. I ask friend to search for him when they found him, he came to my place and told me that the car was snatched by arm robbers. I asked him why he kept such a thing from me he started apologizing to me. The people that brought him to my place got him arrested and sent for his father. When the father came I was moved with compassion because the man was feeble and very old, he also told me that the guy in question is the only son of his mother, the mother died while giving birth to him.
I asked them to release him that I had forgiven him, God forgive those who forgives. Jesus could come in any form nobody knows. Things that are happening to me mighty be how God wants it.
I believe Jesus is coming back, if you don’t believe, I personally believe that and must keep on believing because I have seen his hands upon my life. The prophecies of some pastors upon my life happened plus more that will happen. One day I will open up something that surprise everybody and it will make us to know that Jesus is almost around for what he promised. Everything happening to me is how Jesus wants…….i am happy with him and must continue to praise him everyday. Only him understands me because he controls me and tells me what to talk. HE IS MY LORD.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment