Friday 4 July 2014

MY DREAM…………….A REVELATION FROM GOD……….SAYS VICTIM

I had a dream and in that dream I found myself In a bush, I saw a gathering of people singing some gospel songs I was moved to join them, I gently approach there and just as I was about to pull my shoes to join them I discovered they had no feet. I was shocked and immediately I raised my right hand and screamed “Holy Ghost fire” and fire came from above and descended on them, they fell into the ground where they were standing on, which I didn’t know was a pit in disguise.  Just then I heard a voice from behind saying “follow me”, I turned around and saw person in white glittering robe, I couldn’t behold His face, all I could see was His shoulder downwards, His feet were extremely large and reddish. I obeyed and followed him, we walked through a narrow path for a while, and then I saw a wider path I decided to take that path and it lead me down to that hideous pit. I turned back and ran to the narrow path again, it led us to a gigantic building, I started hearing songs of praise coming from that direction. As I stepped into the building everybody ran away I wondered why. I walked down the hall and saw little growing flowers, so adorable! I thought to myself. My feet dashed against a pot of three grown flowers in the building and it fell down and started dying, I bent to pick it up but then I heard a voice again saying I should “leave it he would do that himself”. I woke up immediately and discovered it was a dream.
  THANK YOU JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment