Wednesday 11 June 2014

 JESUS CHRIST FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE ……….SAYS VICTIM
                                    OLD TESTAMENT FACES AND ATTITUDES.
Are you characterized by old testament; war, idol worship, oppression, intimidation, lies, rape, greed, bribery and corruption, hatred ,betrayal, discrimination, quest for money, wickedness and evil spirit controlling human being, unwise decisions, anger, power struggle, fornication, adultery , killing, denial etc .? Which one of these is ours? ARE WE GOING BACK OR FORWARD TO BE THERE? WHICH CENTURY DO YOU BELONG? ]












                             OUR NEW TESTAMENT FACES AND ATTITUDES
                             .//PEACE AND LOVE//GOOD ATTITUDES//.
Yes; as per me and my family we have chosen JESUS CHRIST and His family. We have chosen to serve GOD not MAN[ NEBUCHADNEZZAR DISGRACED BY DANIEL].      
When I came across the infant of Christ , his activities, how he was crucified and resurrected. There was a particular one that  made me to cry; I know you will not believe but I know that tears came out from my eyes[ well only Jesus Christ and his father knew what I am saying ]. The question I asked myself question was ;  “where Jesus Christ wrong them to deserve this type of maltreatment”. I was not even interested again in the resurrection or how he was born. I concentrated on maltreatment. I dropped the bible there and went to     MR.OJO HARWARD and started narrating the story to him yet I was cleaning my eyes before him, he said why the tears because of story; I knew he didn’t understand what I was passing through at that point in time . I started discussing it with any of my friends I saw.  The next day mr ojo asked his girlfriend to stop seeing him, both of them were in secondary school at that time.  MR OJO is now general over seer of a church at Abia state, while I am general over seer in my house [GOD IS GREAT]  I thank God for his life and each time he comes to Port Harcourt he keeps reminding me of the past event  my cry and tears. [ OH GOD I AM A SINNER].
 Please answer this question: Is this why Jesus Christ follows me about? Do I belong to JOHN THE BAPTIST world? Yes I belong to his family.
                                                                                                HE IS LORD

 He protects me from the wicked satanic agents. Changed the blood in my system , you gave me heart to see it as  nothing before you. How many will I mention, I am not even a pastors and I don’t preach I keep my own understanding of you to myself yet you follow me. [ Is this why my brother Daniel remained faithful even at the point of death].
                                                I REMEMBER YOUR MESSAGES LORD.  
Anywhere I go the same prophecy from men/women of GOD that before I sit down you sat on the chair before me and I sat on your laps [leg]. Some would tell me that you {GOD} said I should cover you, my mother also came back from their church and told me the same thing. Is this my drama with my mother? ’ “I asked her to tell me where to see you {God} to cover you, if you are a {God} human being?  I told her to buy anything that will cover you if she sees you”. Some would tell me you called me tree but I am a sinner yet you keep following me.
 I like listening to gospel songs[ praises], it gives me joy more than any other song. I don’t play any other music than gospel songs, my wife and our community people know me for that but I am not a musician.  When I was a small boy I was singing in my local family church built by our father when he was alive [ I am story no church is local]. It is why I like traveling from Port Harcourt to owerri to worship, because of the praises for God, the type of song they play changes my mood and makes me to concentrate in the church. Searching for where to see people playing gospel song became part of me.   Even one of the rapists Chizoba  Nwaosu will testify all these things because  most at times I ask him to go with me  to church.  My wife was calling God when the said  Chizoba with his gang were raping her; that is why I keep on laughing… God is great he knows what he did, the same chizoba Nwaosu  did the unbelievable act.[ Judas betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ ]. Well Jesus Christ used Judas to demonstrate satan attitude.

Even when I was giving testimony of the hiv result my people stopped me but it keeps disturbing me because they prevented me from praising God thereby taken his glory. Anything that prevents me from praising Jesus Christ is my enemy. Two months ago my elder brother came from their church and told me prophecy of a woman God said that God wants me to glorify his to the world. [Chief Hyginus Nmezi is the person]
WHICH OF JESUS CHRIST SUFFERING WILL YOU REMEMBER IN YOUR LIFE AND REFUSE THAT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE NOW?.
MY WIFE IS A PROPERTY OF JESUS CHRIST NOT MY PROPERTY SO NEXT
                              ‘’voice of the victim’’
                                    May the holy name of Jesus Christ be praised;
                   Even on the cross you showed me how to
                              ‘’forgive and Love’’
                        Forgive me and my wife the wrong we have done,
                        As we forgive the wrongs that others have done to us.
                                     keep us safe from satanic agents.
                                                MATTHEW 5:43
                                PHILEMON
        
                         


No comments:

Post a Comment