Friday 13 June 2014

JESUS CHRIST COMMANDED NIGERIAN ROMAN OFFICER’S  SERVANT WHICH IS ME….SAYS VICTIM.
                                                WHY JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME. 
                       









Many years ago, when I was a teenager I couldn’t stand upright because I was having severe stomach pains which made my parents restless, they took me to a nearby hospital but it became worse, the doctors said they will carry out two operations on me, my father objected and transferred me to a bigger hospital but it didn’t make me better as the cause of the pains was not detected.[ No power is above my JESUS CHRIST} satan has no hidden place.  
I was still in the hospital hoping to be well again, one day a man drove into the hospital premises,  he wore white robe,{ he came in form of human being} he walked to the ladies ward but didn’t stay long then he came to my ward and greeted everyone in the ward, he shared a short message and prayed with everyone there. He asked us to place our hands where we were feeling pains, I place my hands on my tummy and he prayed for me and asked me to recite the Holy Mary prayer with him which I did.{ Where satanic agents thought they have power over my LORD I was among the many JESUS CHRIST healed.
After he left I had this urge to leave the hospital, I told the nurses around that I was okay and set to go. They told me I couldn’t leave until they discharge me, my mum came the next morning with food but I told her to go back with the food that I was fine and good to go, she pleaded with me to stay and wait for my dad who travelled to Port Harcourt to come before I leave, all her plea fell on deaf ears. They thought I was joking though, they were surprised when I left.[ JESUS CHRIST MY LORD COMMANDED ME TO GO]. On getting home in the night I got another severe attack, I started screaming so loud that everyone in the neighborhood came out. I woke up the next morning to find family and friends gathered everywhere,[ TO WATCHED LAZAROUS] I asked my mum what was going on she told me that I passed out in the night and message was sent across to family members. They were so happy that I woke up. One of my uncles confirmed it.[ Jesus paid for that my death on the cross.[  Jesus healed by a word that comes from his mouth}.
Many years passed I continued to leave with the pains, I couldn’t bend to pick something from the ground, I

couldn’t do any hard work at all. All these things happened when I was in my village.[ WHERE SATAN RAN TO, BUT “PAUL WILL VISIT THEM WITH HOLY FIRE AND BLOOD OF JESUS.
When I later moved to Port Harcourt where I attended a church service, my neighbors were making fun of me because they knew I don’t go to church often at that point in time, at the church they prayed for the sick, we were asked to place our hands on our forehead, I placed my right hand on my forehead and the left on my tummy. After the service I became seriously pressed, I left the placed to the toilet, I stayed there for while but nothing was  coming out, all of a sudden a small black object just dropped from my anus, I started feeling cold then I went to my room and covered myself, few minutes later I was okay. I bent down to pick something and there was no pain as usual, I did other strenuous jobs and there was no pain at all. I was shocked![ BUT NOW I UNDERSTOOD WHY JESUS DIEED ON THE CROSS]  I went back to testify in the church afterwards. Up till now there are still no pains.[WHEN JESUS SAY NO,NO BODY CAN SAY YES] my brothers and sisters I have seen and received the mercy, control of JESUS CHRIST back in the years till date. His blood on the cross poured on my head. [ I am the Roman officer’s servant of Nigeria.

            He controls me>>>>HE IS LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment