Monday 23 June 2014

I HAVE FORGIVEN THE GANG RAPE VIDEO SUSPECTS…I BELONG TO GOD………SAYS VICTIM
                                      “GOD’ JUSTICE”








Our ALMIGHTY GOD is fair and does not show partiality. He is not prejudiced against the poor; when the poor who has been wronged pray God listens. [ SUCH AS “FATHER FORGIVE THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO].
When I cry out my prayers, God does not ignore me. The tears running down my poor cheek cry out in accusation against those that caused my distress. We need to serve the GOD willingly; and God will accept us; our prayers will reach the skies.
The prayers of a humble poor person goes past the clouds and keeps on going until it reaches the LORD MOST HIGH, where it stays until GOD answers by seeing that justice is done. GOD  acts quickly. He shows no patience with wicked people. He takes vengeance by crushing the heathen, and completely wipes out the merciless and the arrogant, and destroys the authority of the wicked. [ NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED, REPENTANCE IS THE OPTION].
GOD gives each of us what his/her thoughts and actions deserve. Because of his[GOD] mercy, his children will be happy when he has judged their case. In times of trouble GOD’S mercy is welcome as forgiveness after sins.

                        YES, I HAVE FORGIVEN THEM. BUT THIS IS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THERE IS PROBLEM IN THE WORLD. WE NEED TO SOLVE THEM BEFORE WE SEE GOD FACE TO FACE. HE IS THE ONLY PERFECT.         SHOW………..UNITY……….LOVE……….PEACE.  WE ARE ONE PEOPLE.    IF YOU STILL WANT THE VIDEO, GOD HAS IT AND I HAVE IT TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment