Wednesday 4 June 2014

THE VICTIM BABY AND UNIQUE 14TH GOD’S WARNING…..SAYS VICTM









When our LORD JESUS CHRIST was born he faced temptation with the things of the world, the three temptations covers every aspect of our lives as children of his father. [Confirm by yourself].Satan tempted the rapists they obeyed and gang rape an Innocent lady showed to the world to see that their master is all over the world. They did not know that God sees everything we do, he is greater than John the Baptist. While the world had the knowledge of the sin looking forward to see the rapists arrested the husband was blind, no ear to hear and no eyes see. [Yes because I was Saul] waiting for the holy fire to arrest me.  While the Nigeria police was busy looking for the rapists and could not see them they gave the report like soldiers at guard where JESUS Christ was buried. My God waited till the human flesh fix date for the baby to see the world on the general election date of Nigeria leaders which was 16th of April 2011 but for the fact that they committed the act in Nigeria; GOD said my people are living in darkness but they will see light .He started his work through the ocean that connects the entire world for” I live in the land of dark the light will not exclude me”. He sent a message to them because the kingdom of heaven is near but they LISTEN AND LISTEN, but not understand ;they look and look but not see[14th day of month].  

On the 14th of faburary 2011 I was offshore at sea[ocean] my co-workers were fishing mr.Ejor called to me to join them when we started fishing for more than an hour I was unable to catch even one fish while they had almost twenty each. They were using the same strategy I was using but no fish cared to eat the food I gave to them. My co-workers were laughing at me I decided to go back to my cabin; but when the Lord walked on the sea his mercy touched me through captain KC and CHIEF engineer ANTHONY BROWN of Edison chuest offshore on that 14th of faburary;  by giving me courage to try again; I threw my hock into the ocean I saw myself struggling with mighty fish that three persons drew out from the water. It was mighty that everybody became afraid of the fish and it was the only fish I got that lovers day. I left the fish with Chief engineer Brown from America. [OUR LORD AND FISHERMEN ].


So when I went home for my time off I went to church on the 13th of April 2011 with my wife, the labour  started inside the church and the baby came appeared on the 14th of April 2011 God is great.[confession everywhere] [READ MATTHEW 13:14].  It covers everything we can think of about ABSU gang rape incident from the day of the rape to today we are discussing it.[ unfaithfulness, lawlessness in every class of people, corruption,  oppression, intimidation etc]. We have seen what the baby of 14th did before he died. Please we need serious prayers and amendment love no matter your religion we belong to one GOD. We are brothers and sisters.
REMEMBER JEREMIAHA SOUND IS HEARD IN RAMAH,
THE SOUND BITTER WEEPING. RACHELIS CRYING FOR HER CHILDREN;
SHE REFUSES TO BE COMFORTED, FOR

THEY ARE DEAD.    

No comments:

Post a Comment