Sunday 15 June 2014

MARY MAGDALENE SAW THAT THE STONE HAD BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THE ENTRANCE…..UNTIMELY DEATH HAS NO MORE POWER OVER HIS CHILDREN. …SAYS ME.
                                    “THE STONE OF DEATH”











Years ago someone gave my elder brother a car as a gift, he rejected it, I asked him why and he said he would not use the car, I suggested he should let me have it which he accepted.
 I gave the car to a man who was jobless to do transportation work for me. One day as he was cleaning the car he found a piece of strange thing tied in animal skin (juju) under the driver’s seat. He showed it to his brother and one of my sisters called me to ask what I was doing with diabolical things, the statement shocked me, I asked her why she asked me such question, then she told me that the driver found charm tied under the driver’s seat I was shocked, I traveled to the village immediately to the man I gave the car, he said he didn’t want to tell me because he saw it as nothing serious.
When I asked for the charm for confirmation he told me he threw it at a dumpsite, I asked him to get me a shovel to search for the charm for confirmation.
When we found it I asked him to call the people who saw it when he brought it out of the car, his brother came and I asked him if what he showed me was what he saw, he said yes.
I called everybody to come and see the charm, just then my sister told me that a certain pastor at a crusade in the community the previous day was calling my name, and saying something dangerous is about to happen to me, fortunately for me the pastor was still in town, I sent for him and responded
, he prayed and opened the charm which was covered with animal skin and paper inside it and pins. He poured anointed oil on the charm and burnt it to ashes. God revealed to him that it was done by a man and where they prepared it, he even mentioned the name of the person. Before then I encountered something a strange accident on the road. Our company sent us for an outside work [crew members] along Benin road from Lagos that day, it was a long drive so all the passengers slept off even me, all of a sudden I opened my eyes and saw a car coming directly towards us with great speed, the car was very close to us when I shouted “driver see” he immediately both of them were struggling to avoid the accident. The driver that left their lane found himself inside bush while ours was saved.
All the passengers blamed the driver but he said he didn’t see the car coming and it would have collided with us if not for the grace of GOD who called on him. He thanked me for saving everyone in the vehicle.[ I AM NOT THE PERSON THAT SAVED THE CREW…..OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SAVED US].
Ok..Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been taken away from the entrance{ this means that the stone of death had been taken away from those that believe in JESUS CHRIST]. Satan wanted us to die on the road through the fatal accident but OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST appeared and took the evil car [ REPRESENTING THE STONE AND THE CHARM] out of our way.  
When we got to Port Harcourt he asked me to stay back that he would take me to my house which he did. DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS FOR YOU NOT TO BE JUDGED.HE IS LORD……….HE IS ALIVE….HE KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. HAVE FAITH IN HIM.
                                    JESUS IS OUR FATHER.


No comments:

Post a Comment