Thursday 19 June 2014

I WILL OBEY MY GOD..HE DIRECTS ME….SAYS ME.
                                     









When I was battling for forgiveness and GOD’S control of my life, my father showed me a particular chapter when I read it, it related to {Teaching about charity ]. I am sorry I will obey my father [OUR FATHER] he said; “make certain I do not perform my religious duties in public so that people will see what I did. If I do these things publicly I will not have any reward from him in heaven.
So when I give something to a needy person, I should not make a big show of it, as some people do in the houses of worship and on the streets. They do it so that people will praise them. He assured me that they have already been paid in full. But when I help a needy person, I should do it in such a way that even my closest friend will not know about it. Then it will be a private matter. And my father [GOD] ,who sees what I have done in private, will reward me.
                Sorry I have to obey him because he owns me and he controls me….he is our ALMIGHTY GOD.    

                                UNITY………….PEACE………..LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment