Monday 2 June 2014

GIVE THANK'S TO GOD
                   LETS DANCE AND  PRAISE OUR LORD                              

HE OWNS MY SOUL AND MY PHYSICAL BODY……SAYS VICTIM. In everything give thanks to God….                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM PRAISING HIM                                                .
Comfort my sister was a really nice young lady who was a final year student of one of the higher institutions in Port Harcourt, one fateful day in 2002 she went to submit her project work to her supervisor, on her way back she stopped by a nearby buka(restaurant) to buy lunch, on getting to her hostel she decided to drop the food on her table in their hostel to take her bath first before eating.
When she came back she ate the food not knowing it was poisoned with acid, it reacted vigorously when she drank water. Her roommate who poisoned the food locked the door and started laughing at the dying girl, a student passerby noticed something strange and decided to check but the door was locked, she knocked but no response she only heard laughter from that her roommate who refused to open the door, she gathered a couple of students that forced the door open and saw her dying.
She was taken to BMH hospital immediately by the students where she gave up the ghost. Investigations revealed that one of the roommates was bribed by satanic agent to poison her. When I wanted to take action it was let go, which I obeyed. I went to Osun state for an assignment, one day I was playing with children I remembered how she died I felt bad.
Satan wanted to use me to play evil game. The thought of going back to Port Harcourt to revenge came to me I discharged the children and picked up bucket of water to take my bath with intention of going to the school to confront that girl, on getting to the bathroom I became weak to the point I was unable to lift my legs (if God says yes on body can say no, if he says no nobody can say yes).
I dropped the bucket of water there and went inside my room immediately I slept off. In a dream somebody was laying beside me asking me to surrender that my God is able. When I refused the person started singing gospel song forcing me to sing the song, immediately I sang the person disappeared I ran out of the room. (I still remember the song titled “come and surrender to Master Jesus”) Within few minutes I ran out from the room two boys came to me one of them was holding bible, they greeted me I couldn’t respond because I felt their presence was increasing my sadness.{I forgot our LORD says” no one knows the day and hour}.
The one holding bible raised his face up. Although I didn’t care to know what he was saying, immediately he brought his face down he said we want to share the word of God with you,  I replied, sit down as if I was being manipulated. They told me my plans and reminded me of the consequences, that if I disobey I will not get to my destination, I will not come back to Osun state but I will end up on the road. I never saw such faces before around me. They asked me to confess, I replied; “confess what” they laughed. When I wanted to confess they stopped me and said they knew everything that happened. They said they were going to a place called science school along Osogbo the state capital of osun state on getting to this place they had save a soul [the divine sigh to save life here].
They promised to take me to church on Sunday I agreed in other to discharge them. When they left, I planned to leave my house by 6.30am on Sunday as a strategy to avoid them. On Saturday I slept and forgot myself, it was greeting “good morning” that woke me up on Sunday morning by then it was almost 8am I was angry with myself.  I told him to give me the direction to the church that I will join them later after eating, he laughed and told me to take my bath first.
When I entered the bathroom I heard him said he would come back, I saw it as an opportunity to escape. As I prepared to escape I started acting like thief in my own room looking for my key to lock up the house and escape but I couldn’t see my key. When I heard “are you looking for your key see it on the table”, I turned it was the boy I felt sad. I requested to be allowed to eat first, he replied come with me and leave the food,  I followed him, we got to a point he stopped and pointed at a house for me to enter and it was church.
I did not even see the boy inside the church but when the service was over I saw him again outside he said I should go back to my house but this is where I belong. I never saw that boy again till I left the state and the thought of revenging never came to me again. Though this is not the first time I am giving this testimony in the church. I WAS BLIND TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND THAT OUR LORD JESUS TO ME IN FORM OF HUMAN BEING.  I MUST TESTIFY HIS PRESENCE IN MY LIFE I WILL NOT TAKE THE GLORY OF GOD. YOU CAN NOT STOP ME HE IS LORD. IF THEY LIKE TO PLANT EARTHLY DEATH IN MY FAMILY NOBODY STOPS THEM. OUR GOD WILL HANDLE THEIR CASES. WE CAN NOT STOP TO PRAISE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.HE IS ABLE.


Till today the death of this my sister caused my mum high blood pressure coupled with this recent gang rape issue but we thank God she is the woman leader in their church. It is not appearance that matters but how is your heart towards your follow human beings. One thing I learnt from this is that our God can show himself physically in different forms to save us.  The house, the car and my physical appearance represent divine facts of incident I will soon expose.   THE SUN CLEARLY REVEALS HIS GLORY.   

No comments:

Post a Comment