Wednesday 4 June 2014

THE POWER OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR NOT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY….SAYS VICTIM.


No weapon form against the children of God shall prosper. Our Lord has already paid the price for his children so fear not. When one of our sisters died the AHAB (uncle)  in the family told them to bury her in front of my one room I was managing of which I would cross the grave before I enter inside the room, meanwhile we had more than fifty plots of land available many of our people objected his decision but he still forced them to bury the lady there because he is the first son of our father, I had no option than to display loyalty and she was buried right in front of my room. If I say buried in front, I would be making a mistake I ‘can even say I slept with the dead thanks to God .PSALM 23 FINISHED WORK.
I was happy when he called me for gospel dance and praises , I attended the ceremony there was no audio/video to play for me to dance and praise our God but fake angelic advice for me to remove seventh day Adventist church from the land given to them by our late Father over 30 years ago.                                                                                                                              I couldn't understand why he decided to be JOB’s wife. I guess his plan was for me to insult my God, drive the members away and demolish the beautiful building of God (Holy land of God). Satan never understood the powers of God. During my testimony story I displayed how fake those people are, they will give us the laws and they fail the laws. They will call for prayers, dance and praises but you will see RED. [WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO].
If we call them for prayers, dance and praises for our God they dance, praise God and pray like unwise DAVID. If they like, they should fast and pray for years they still want INNOCENT confined instead of freedom. If they call for praises avoid them like the THREE WISE MEN.  They want us to destroy the unique property of God for their selfish interest. REMIND THEM; HOLY FIRE CONFRONTED ST.PAUL. The law is meant for you not for them and their rapists. If you dine with them story you are PETER during the trial of our LORD. NOW LET US CALL THEM FOR DIVINE PRAYERS, DANCE AND PRAISES.

Their text message to me yesterday was ” you think you know Nigeria”. They claim they know your country better than you because they are birds dancing on the road (“the bird dancing on the road has something in the bush beating the drum for the bird”). As a radical in the LORD we are birds dancing in the house of the Lord. WE ARE DANIEL WE KNOW ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD.
MY QUESTION IS:  WHO BEATS DRUM FOR YOU?  ALMIGHTY GOD BEATS DRUM FOR HIS CHILDREN AS HE DID FOR JOHN THE BAPTIST AND DENIEL.
They trained them to rape your sisters, bury the dead in front of your room and want you to demolish the house of God.

   The prophecy of Isaiah “the people listen and listen, but not understand, they look and look but do not see”. READ Matthew 13:14

 REMEMBER ELI AND HIS CHILDREN?
 WHAT ABOUT NEBUCHADNEZZAR AND HIS EARTHLY POWERS?  
God is still watching. LET THE WORLD JOIN AND WORSHIP THE LORD, HE FIGHTS FOR US. TABLE YOUR PROBLEM BEFORE HIM, HE IS ABLE.  (STOP BEATING THE EVIL DRUM ). Let me refer you to THE NATION NEWSPAPER, FRIDAY AUGUST 9, 2013. Understand when Satan is at work in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment